Deputy Banking Ombudsman – Prevention and Stakeholder Engagement
We are looking for someone who likes to see things improve, takes initiative and is results oriented.
The Banking Ombudsman Scheme (BOS) is a free and independent service to help people sort out unresolved problems with their banks. We are committed to putting things right, preventing future problems and improving the banking experience.
We are looking for a Deputy Banking Ombudsman – Prevention and Stakeholder Engagement to become an integral part of our leadership team. The role is responsible for the operation of BOS’ stakeholder engagement, prevention and awareness functions.
Ideally you will have:
- excellent communication and influencing skills
- experience in stakeholder engagement and strategic communications
- tertiary qualification in communications, commerce and/or public policy
- senior level leadership experience.
- competitive salary & health insurance cover
- a stunning waterfront location
- free fruit & great coffee
- a job where you can make a real difference for New Zealanders.
If you have all of that, plus a great attitude and sense of humour, then you sound like a standout human and we want to hear from you!
Check out the position description for all the details. If you have any queries email Nicola Sladden. All applications must be submitted through the seek.co.nz portal.
Applications close 11.59pm Thursday 27 August 2020.