You can make your complaint through our website, by email, over the telephone, in a letter or via Facebook. Tell us:
- what your complaint is about
- what you think your bank has done wrong
- how this has affected you financially and in any other ways
- provide any relevant documentation
- what you want your bank to do about it.
Appointing a representative
You do not need a lawyer to use our service. You can appoint a representative to act on your behalf (eg a support person such as a friend, family member or financial mentor). Your representative will be the person / organisation we will send all correspondence to about your complaint.Start your complaint online