Welcome to the banking sector’s complaints dashboard
You’ll find here an industry-wide picture of what’s causing complaints and why. The information comes from banks. We are pleased to be working in partnership with banks to improve transparency and identify opportunities to learn from complaints.
The latest update to the dashboard includes detailed information about each bank’s complaints. This bank-by-bank data is available from January 2022 onwards. Our guide shows how to find this information.
The dashboard will:
- help customers understand which products and services most often lead to complaints
- help customers see how banks perform in responding to complaints
- help banks learn how to improve their products and services
- help us anticipate trends and offer timely advice
- help regulators monitor the soundness of the banking sector.
The dashboard is updated every three months. Our last release was in August, and we expect our next release in November.
For further information about the dashboard, please refer to our dashboard FAQs.